Mom seeking lawyer near her to help fight a CPS case to retain custody of her child by blair parker law in houston, texas.

Find an Attorney Near You to Help Fight Your CPS Case

As a parent or someone with primary conservatorship of a child, you fight to protect your child every day. Whether working hard to provide financially for your child, seeking to create the best home environment, or pushing for the best educational opportunities, you are committed to doing what’s best for your child on a daily basis.

Unfortunately, sometimes Child Protective Services (CPS) can get involved and disrupt your family. This happens because they are required by law to take every complaint or concern seriously. If they receive notification from a grandparent, teacher, or even an anonymous call from a neighbor, they must follow up and start an investigation.

If you are in this situation concerned about CPS investigating your family, you need to find a lawyer near you that has a history of defending against CPS investigations or court cases. For families in Brazoria County, Fort Bend County, and Harris County, I am well-qualified to help you form a CPS defense. I will join you in continuing to fight to protect your child.

You Can Fight Back Against CPS

The most important thing to keep in mind is that CPS is not allowed to remove a child from your home without a court order. So, up until that point, CPS can only investigate the complaint.

However, sometimes those investigations lead to lawsuits where you may be ordered to participate in services. CPS may even attempt to terminate your parental rights. Unfortunately, many parents do not know their rights and they unwillingly give up their rights or participate in services when they are not legally obligated to.

This often happens when you’re caught off-guard by their line of questioning, are confused by why CPS is even investigating your family in the first place, or are not familiar with how CPS investigators and attorneys operate.

That’s why you need to work with a lawyer who can help you think clearly, make sure you are not giving up your parental rights, make sure you are not unnecessarily participating in services, and can help you fight back against CPS case workers and attorneys who are interfering with your family.

Ultimately, I don’t want you to feel pressured into signing your parental rights or your freedoms away because of the tactics utilized against you. You absolutely have rights and I am here to help you protect them from CPS overreach.

I Can Help You Form a CPS Defense

When you contact me about your CPS situation, I will help you understand exactly what is going on. This way, you can gain clarity about the legal ramifications, your rights, and how to continue protecting your child.

We can then form the proper legal defense to fight back against CPS. I’ll help you find a resolution so that you can continue providing parental care to your child and restore your family after this ordeal.

As a lawyer who practices family law exclusively, I have helped countless families near you in Pearland, Sugar Land, Missouri City, Richmond, Rosenberg, Houston, Angleton, Lake Jackson, and Clute find restoration and get CPS out of their lives. I will provide you with zealous legal representation against CPS and the Department of Family & Protective Services!

Call my offices at 281-944-5485 or 979-267-7660 to discuss the specific details of your CPS case. You don’t have to go at it alone in fighting to protect your family and your parental rights. Let me be in your corner and help you fight to protect your family from CPS.